The premise of using multiple strategies to reduce risk is a foundation for workplace management of possible hazards. No single intervention can be expected to work 100% of the time. Having several strategies can help to make sure the virus can’t find a way through the holes in the cheese! The national workplace safety lab also ranks possible interventions from most effective to least effective. We added notes to the “hierarchy of controls” to show where we think responsible return to school policies would fall. It is another way of thinking about a smart, layered approach.
News and Notes
- SR Leader Files Amicus Brief with Supreme Court in Support of Universal Masking
- PRESS RELEASE: We Support APS Keeping Masks for All, in Defiance of the Governor’s Anti-Science Proclamation
- APS’ Ionizers Got Lab Tested: The Results Weren’t Great
- In the News! Outdoor Lunch Petition Launched
- Research Round-up: New Studies on Kids, COVID, Higher Risks for In-Person School Households, and How to Reduce Risks